Breathtaking location for a Tipi Wedding
Nanpantan Hall is set amidst 16 acres of stunning Charnwood Forest. The large front lawn is the perfect location for a Tipi or marquee wedding reception, with panoramic views of the beautiful Leicestershire countryside your guests will be blown away with your stunning choice of venue.
Our Wedding Coordinator Ruby, will guide you through the planning process, providing you with expert advice and guidance in the run up to your special day.
You are welcome to use Nanpantan Hall's excellent kitchen facilities and Toilets, saving you from hiring a Catering Tent and Porta Loos.
Wedding Hire Package Special Offer
Wedding day facilities & catering
for only £5,500
- Use of the Bridal Suite from 9am on the morning of the wedding for the Bride to prepare.
- Use of the elegant Withdrawing Room for a civil ceremony for 100 guests.
- Exclusive use of the 16 acres of woodland and gardens for a Tipi or Marquee. (hire of Tipi or Marquee not included)
Beautifully presented on rustic wooden boards in the centre of the tables for your guests to share.
- Selection of chorizo, salami and parma ham.
- Selection of home made breads with dipping sauce.
- Kilner jars of olives and sun dried tomatoes.
- Torn basil, tomato and mozzarella with reduced balsamic glaze.
Presented as sharing platters on a selection of wooden boards and crisp white crockery, allowing each of your guests to have the following:
- Garlic and herb chicken pieces.
- Sliced pork loin with apple sauce.
- Vegetarian tagine.
- Spiced Mediterranean cous cous.
- Greek salad.
- Classic Caesar salad.
- Build your own Eton Mess.
For more information on the catering options available please contact Danni: 07712 157296 or Fiona: 07921 406287